I have been busier than I expected over the past few weeks. As I mentioned in my previous post, I am teaching a few classes at a community college. This is my first time teaching, and preparations have been taking up most of my time.
Before the craziness ensued, I did make a few things. So, I’m going to start sharing pictures of some of those items with you.
Today’s post is about two swimsuits that I made in August. There are no pictures of me wearing the swimsuits, because I’d rather not have pictures like that floating around the internet.
Draped bust swimsuit
For the swimsuit with the draping at the bust, I used the vintage McCall’s pattern below.
This was my first project that required the use of foam bra cups.
’70s halter swimsuit
I used a vintage pattern from the ’70s to create the halter swimsuit.