Being the procrastinator that I am when it comes to photographing projects, I have created quite the backlog. Rather than going in chronological order, I’ve decided to skip around and share some of my more recent makes. I made this top about 3 weeks ago.
I’d been saving this knit polka dot material for a Hummingbird top since I bought it at a thrift store a couple of months ago. It came in a $1 bag with mostly 1/2 yard cuts of material. I had a little more than half a yard to work with, but I was determined to make it work. Happily, I was able to just squeeze all of the pattern pieces onto the material.