I made this dress for my sister-in-law a couple of weeks ago. It was probably one of my longest projects (several full days) because the material was a lightweight and pesky crepe chiffon.
I had to line the dress completely since the material is see-through.
I don’t have process pictures because the process was largely the same as the Sound of Music dress. You can see that post for information about the pattern and process. I used the same Burda pattern, but I had to trace the smallest size and tweak it here and there to make it a bit smaller. I also changed the skirt and added sleeves.
I wish I would’ve taken pictures of the process of figuring out the lining. The lining isn’t attached at the zipper, but it is attached at the self-facings and the middle of the front of the dress.
This dress is one of my favorite creations, by far.